- Must be 3-5 minutes
Use Haiku Deck (tablet and desktop accessible) or Prezi:
- If using one of these platforms, your presentation must contain at least one 10-30 second video clip of an expert discussing your topic
- Each “slide” must contain an image and/or no more than 10 words
Create a movie/video:
- Be creative! This can be a newscast, a TED-style talk, a one to two minute original expert interview within an original video, etc.
- Must contain at least one 10-30 video clip of an expert discussing your topic OR voice over (with citation) of a professional
- Must be clear that your group practiced the presentation
- A note-taking worksheet for your classmates:
- This can be a half-sheet or full sheet, single sided
- What big ideas should they take away from your presentation?
- At least one connection or reference to The Stranger
- Turn in a references/works cited sheet in MLA format
Topics range from gun laws to Albert Camus to the city of Algiers, so be open- minded in how you want to present the information that you gather.